TunesKit Audio Converter Key:
TunesKit Audio Converter for Windows is specially developed to help you convert DRM-ed and non-DRM audio files, such as Apple Music, iTunes M4P, audiobooks to common MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4B, etc. with CD quality so that you can enjoy any audio on most popular media players and devices. Key Features of TunesKit Audio Converter: 1. Bypass DRM from Apple Music, Audible AA, AAX, iTunes audiobooks and M4P songs. 2. Convert M4P, AA, AAX, M4A, M4B to MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, FLAC, WAV. 3. Support converting DRM-free audio files to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B. 4. Split the large audio file into small segments by chapters or time frame.
Read More: EZ CD Audio Converter
All in all, TunesKit Audio Converter is an approachable but capable application designed to remove DRM protection from your tracks and audiobooks in the blink of an eye. The program ensures a lossless quality of processed files and also enables you to trim them before converting them, and it is definitely a suitable solution if you want to get your work done quickly.
Key Features of TunesKit DRM Audiobook Converter for Windows:
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4A, M4B, Audible AA, AAX audiobooks
- Convert DRM-ed audiobooks to MP3, AAC, M4A, FLAC, WAV
- Retain original audio quality as well as ID3 tags and chapter info
- Import DRM-ed audiobooks to iPod, PSP, Creative Zen, iRiver, etc
- TunesKit Audio Converter for Windows works much faster than any other similar products while preserving the original ID3 tags and chapter info after conversion.