R-Studio Network Edition
R-Studio Network Edition is the family of powerful and cost efficient and external data recovery software. Powerful through new unique data recovery technologies, it is the most FAT12 / 16/32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS / HFS + (Macintosh), UFS1 / UFS2’s Little and Big Alden’s recovery files for all types of recovery files. Comprehensive data recovery solution (FreeBSD / OpenBSD / NetBSD / Solaris) and Ext2FS / Ext3FS (Linux) distribution. It works on local and network discs, even if the types of divisions formatted, corrupted or overdated. Flexible parameter settings provide you with absolute control over data recovery.
Also Read : DoYourData Recovery
- Standard “Windows Explorer” style interface.
- Host OS: Windows 9 X, MO, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista.
- Data recovery can be exported on the network Win95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Macintosh, Linux and UNIX running network computers.
- Support file system: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 (updated or updated by Win2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Vista), HFS / HFS + (Macintosh), UFS1 / UFS2 Little and Big Alden Variants (FreeBSD / OpenBSD / NetBSD / Solaris) and Ext2FS / Ext3FS (Linux).
- Dynamic (Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista), Basic (MBR) and BSD (Unix) distribution layout schema and Apple split maps. Dynamic distribution is supported on GPP as well as dynamic distribution compared to MBR.
- Damaged RAID recovery If the OS can not recognize your RAID, you can create a Virtual RAID with your components. Virtual RAID can be processed like a real way.
- Creates the full hard disk, distribution or IMAGE files for its part. Many files can be compressed and distributed to insert files on CD / DVD / Flash or FAT16 / FAT32. Then image files can be processed like a regular disk.
- Data recovery on damaged or deleted divisions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternative data chain (NTFS, NTFS 5).
After restoring the data:
- FDISK or other disk utilitys have been run;
- Warsaw has attacked; FAT is damaged; MBR is destroyed.
- Local names identification
- Restored files any (including network) can be saved on a accessible disk by host operating system.
- File or disk content can be viewed and edited with Advanced Hacked Editor. Editor modifies the feature of the NTFS file.