R-Studio Network Edition 8.3 Build 168003 Serial Key ! [LATEST]
Also Read : DoYourData Recovery
- Standard “Windows Explorer” style interface.
- Host OS: Windows 9 X, MO, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista.
- Data recovery can be exported on the network Win95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Macintosh, Linux and UNIX running network computers.
- Support file system: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 (updated or updated by Win2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Vista), HFS / HFS + (Macintosh), UFS1 / UFS2 Little and Big Alden Variants (FreeBSD / OpenBSD / NetBSD / Solaris) and Ext2FS / Ext3FS (Linux).
- Dynamic (Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista), Basic (MBR) and BSD (Unix) distribution layout schema and Apple split maps. Dynamic distribution is supported on GPP as well as dynamic distribution compared to MBR.
- Damaged RAID recovery If the OS can not recognize your RAID, you can create a Virtual RAID with your components. Virtual RAID can be processed like a real way.
- Creates the full hard disk, distribution or IMAGE files for its part. Many files can be compressed and distributed to insert files on CD / DVD / Flash or FAT16 / FAT32. Then image files can be processed like a regular disk.
- Data recovery on damaged or deleted divisions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternative data chain (NTFS, NTFS 5).
- FDISK or other disk utilitys have been run;
- Warsaw has attacked; FAT is damaged; MBR is destroyed.
- Local names identification
- Restored files any (including network) can be saved on a accessible disk by host operating system.
- File or disk content can be viewed and edited with Advanced Hacked Editor. Editor modifies the feature of the NTFS file.