Corel PaintShop Pro Ultimate
Corel Paint Shop Pro Ultimate – Software Market is not less than the image editors these days. Most of these basic photos are bundled with image editing features that are not enough to get your work out of the crowd. If this is the case, you need professional editing assistant, such as Coral Paint Pro-Pro X9.
Manage photos and view EXIF data
Corel PaintShop Pro Ultimate is a fully featured graphics editor in which the market has ever seen. In addition, it also provides you with resources to quickly manage, sort, and rank your photos.
The Corel Paint Shop Pro X9 features a stylish and well-organized interface that is divided into three main modules: Manage, adjust, and modify. Allows users to tag their photos first as well as modify file information or view EXIF data.
Also Read: PicturesToEXe Deluxe
Automatically adjust some image parameters
Starting with the adjust panel, part of the photo editing begins. In this workshop, users take advantage of some devices that make the immediate improvement of your photos. This way, you have smart foot fixture utility which has the ability to suggest the right amount of brightness, shadow, highlights or saturation that requires your image to look for a wonderful picture. You can also make adjustments to color balance or eliminate the digital noise on your photos.
- Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 with latest service pack (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
- Intel or AMD 1.5 GHz or faster processor with SSE2 supported (multi-core processor recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or higher recommended)
- 1 GB hard disk space (2 GB recommended)
- 1024 x 768 resolution with 16-bit color display (1366 x 768 resolution with 24-bit or higher color display recommended)
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible audio card with the latest driver
- Internet connection required for online features and tutorial videos