Avast Internet Security License Key:
Avast Internet Security License Key 2018 is internet protecting software developed by Avast formally operate on Microsoft windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. This fantastic application has free versions that provide browser security, antivirus software, computer security, anti-phishing, firewall, anti-spam and anti-spyware among other services. There are many internet security applications available in the market and on the internet, but Avast Internet Security is the best and perfect protector against useless and dangerous malware while using the internet.
Read More: Avira Internet Security
Avast Internet Security License Key Features:
- Intelligent antivirus (Detects all kinds of nasty threats, from viruses to malware. Yes, even spyware, ransomware, and phishing attacks)
- Anti-spam (Spam isn’t just annoying. It can be dangerous, too. Premier keeps you – and your money – safe from threats like phishing emails)
- SafeZone Browser (The new way to browse, bank, and shop. With a suite of tools designed to provide extra protection, discover why SafeZone is the world’s most secure browser)
- CyberCapture (Personal, real-time threat detection. Sends unknown files to the Avast Threat Labs to be analyzed by our experts, and quarantines them if they’re dangerous)
- Firewall (You lock your front door to keep thieves out of your home – so why should your computer be any different? Firewall keeps you safe from all kinds of intruders)
- Browser Cleanup (Get rid of mystery toolbars, add-ons, and extensions that were installed without you noticing – and without your permission)
- DNS hijacking can happen to anyone.
- Identify Scam Emails (Today’s phishing emails are not as obvious as you’ve won the lottery. Internet Security looks out for more than the usual strange texts and senders.)
- Sandbox (Ever downloaded a file from a shady server and suspected it’s trouble? Test files in a sealed space first, and keep the rest of your PC safe)
- Passwords (Too many passwords, none of which are safe? It’s fairly common. Remember just one, and Avast Passwords will take care of the rest)
- Automatic Software Updater (The Internet is full of extensive guides on how to exploit security issues in outdated software. The key is to be faster than hackers. Automatically)
- Data Shredder (Do you share your PC, have it repaired, or are about to sell it? It’s easy to recover deleted files that are for your eyes only. Wipe them for good)
- SecureDNS (Your router settings can be changed to connect you to a fake site. Why? So hackers can steal your banking details. SecureDNS keeps your online banking safe)
- Home Network Security (Is your router set up properly to block threats? We’ll tell you. Otherwise, anyone can break into your home network and anything connected to it)
- Smart Scan (The ultimate time-saver. Check your PC and network for all kinds of issues in just one easy click)
It provides comprehensive protection against viruses, spyware, and spam. It also has a firewall that has now been improved with the new avast! Technology. SafeZone. There is an isolated, virtual desktop available, invisible to potential attackers, where you can securely make purchases online and use electronic banking.