Able2Extract Professional Crack:
It’s that time of the year again! And we’re happy to announce that we just launched the latest version of our flagship software, Able2Extract Professional 12!
With every new release Able2Extract, we made sure it was catered to its users– organizations, professionals, and individuals who deal with a ton of PDFs. And this year is no different.
We listened closely to your feedback and requests and we’re delivering a performance-driven PDF solution with one goal in mind–to change the way you handle PDFs for good so you get more done in less time.
Able2Extract Pro 12 brings many new and exciting features to the table that will take your PDF productivity to the next level. Take a look what you can do with the latest version.
Read More: Flip PDF Professional
As an app that aims to cater to all your PDF requirements, Able2Extract Professional 12 comes packed with the following abilities:
- PDF Creation: Allows you to create PDF files from the scratch.
- PDF Editing: You can edit any PDF file relatively easily
- PDF Conversion: Enables you to convert PDF files to an array of different formats including (but not limited to) doc, .docx, .html, .cad,
- PDF Merger: For joining two or more PDF files seamlessly with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- OCR Compatibility: You can use this feature to convert scanned documents etc
- All these were already present in the previous builds of the app. The forthcoming version adds three new features to that list which includes:
- PDF form filling and editing
- Adding and removing bates number
- Advanced batch conversion
Granted, none of these are very “high-profile” changes, but they can definitely play a key role in boosting the overall functionality and performance of the app.
Advanced Batch Conversion:
It seems the improved batch conversion feature is one of the highlighting features in the updated app. It definitely makes life easier if you have a huge collection of files to convert.
Unfortunately, the flow isn’t quite streamlined as of yet, but it gets the job done with little to no inconvenience on your part.
I hope InvestinTech adds the ability to convert into multiple formats simultaneously in the next version of the app (that’s a key feature missing in the forthcoming version).
The batch conversion also requires you to provide a kind-of captcha, which is possible to prevent you from abusing the PDF distiller service.